Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is one and a half spaces; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The article that we will submit has gone through a similarity check using Turnitin and iThenticate/similar, with results of less than 25%
The copyright to this article is transferred to the Journal of General Education and Humanities (GEHU) if and when the article is accepted for publication. As a result, the undersigned assigns any rights in and to the paper, including all copyrights, to GEHU without limitation. As a result, the undersigned represents and warrants that the article is original and that they are the paper's author, except for material identified as to its source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required. The undersigned represent the power and authority to make and execute this assignment.
We declare that:
- This paper has not been published in the same form elsewhere.
- It will not be submitted anywhere else for publication before acceptance/rejection by this Journal.
- Copyright permission is obtained for materials published elsewhere which require this permission for reproduction.
Furthermore, I/We, as a result, transfer the unlimited rights of publication of the paper as mentioned above to GEHU. The copyright transfer covers the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article, including reprints, translations, photographic reproductions, microform, electronic form (offline, online) or any other reproductions of similar nature.
The corresponding author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing this material on behalf of any co-authors. This agreement is to be signed by at least one of the authors who have obtained the permission of the co-author(s) where applicable. After submission of this agreement signed by the corresponding author, changes of authorship or in the order of the authors listed will not be accepted.
Retained Rights/Terms and Conditions
- Authors retain proprietary rights in any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the Work.
- Authors may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the Work or derivative works for the author's personal or company use, provided that the source and the IAES copyright notice are indicated. The copies are not used in any way that implies GEHU endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the manuscripts themselves are not offered for sale.
- Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the Work in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or different types of re-use.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.